We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-biodining.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
BIO DINING INC will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically, and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
A. Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: opening a BIO DINING INC account.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, customers who have disable cookies can still place orders by contacting our customer service at email@example.com
THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spyware.”
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to BIO DINING INC remains absolutely confidential, except that: A. We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register or to open a BIO DINING INC account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Do Not Track signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It’s also important to note that we may allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly label the subject line “Opt Out / Corrections,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 Stonington Heights
Briarcliff Manor, New York 10510
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section that explains other terms and conditions governing our Site.